Find the best nutrition for losing weight at home. Here you will find the proper nutrition to burn fat and look slim at home with fewer exercises.
In the process of getting rid of excess weight, the main role is played by nutrition. One desire is not enough. For better effect, more training is needed. Such an integrated approach and consideration of individual characteristics will ensure you a good reliable result even at home. Have enough patience, be strong and enjoy the process of transforming your body.
Proper nutrition for losing weight
For weight loss, it is very important to eat properly according to the prescribed regimen.
Many eat without any timetable even at home and do not pay attention to the calorie and harmfulness of foods. Therefore, the first signs of a decrease in body weight, you will feel after fulfilling this condition.
- Make a diet based on your daily routine. Distribute the entire estimated amount of food for several receptions. You should eat small meals at least 5 times a day.
- In the morning, metabolism is strengthened. Therefore, most of the food is eaten during breakfast and lunch. Breakfast must be present and be as full as possible. Prepare it from such useful products: any cereals for cereals, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, muesli, toast or bread.
- For lunch, a light soup with water or lean broth and a vegetable salad are very suitable. Before and after lunch small snacks are allowed.
- Supper should be the easiest and small in quantity, after all, metabolic processes slow down by night. The last meal after the main dinner should be a few hours before bedtime. After training, it is best to drink a glass of yogurt or eat an apple.
- Snacks and snacks can consist of fresh fruits, vegetables, fruit and vegetable salads. You can add low-fat cottage cheese.
- Try to do every meal at the same time. After a short time, the body quickly gets used to a strictly defined regime. This will save you from frequent and annoying bouts of hunger.
Combine proper nutrition with exercise
Training is well suited for fat burning and tightening of the stretched skin. At low physical exertion or full absence of them, the minimum energy is spent. Therefore, excess calories are stored in the form of excess fat. At home, you can get rid of them by the most usual household chores. But by the way will be for weight loss and training in the gym under the guidance of an experienced coach.
The decrease in body weight occurs after the usual intensive cleaning and ironing of the laundry.
Be sure to take into account the schedule of training when preparing a diet. Before training, try to eat well. This dinner should be a full-fledged and provide you with the necessary stock of forces. Make it from foods that do not load the digestive system very much. Nuts and dried fruits, bananas, and loaves are best. You need to eat 2-3 hours before training.
After training with food, you will have to wait at least 2 hours. In case of a severe attack of hunger, it is allowed to eat a small apple. After 2-3 hours you can eat something more caloric – kefir, omelet, cottage cheese or eggs.
Role of carbohydrates
Carbohydrates come in two types simple and complex. Simple are glucose, fructose, and lactose. They are found in pasta and confectionery, milk and sweets. Excessive use of such products and leads to an increase in body weight.
For losing weight it is recommended for complex carbohydrates.
First of all, it is fiber. It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood and cleanses the body of harmful substances. Fiber is found in nuts, fruits, vegetables, cereals and legumes. Starch and glycogen are also complex carbohydrates and are necessary for the body to saturate microelements and vitamins. They are part of potatoes, rice, buckwheat, legumes and cereals.
Use of proteins for losing weight
During training, weight loss occurs due to loss of muscle protein. Therefore, proper nutrition is unthinkable without proteins even in the absence of physical exertion.
The good source of protein are Fish and seafood, Lean meat, Eggs, Milk, Cottage cheese, Yogurt, Hard cheeses, Kefir.
Why Fats Are Necessary
Fats are also very important in the process of losing weight. It is a constituent of cells and an energy supplier. Fat should be in abundance, but not in excess but in moderation. Food with an excess of fat contributes to weight gain.
Proper nutrition should be made up of foods rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. Due to the presence of these nutrients, metabolic processes are normalized in the body and cholesterol in the vessels does not accumulate.
Products with a high-fat content should be avoided in a diet for weight loss. This fat, fatty meat, butter, margarine, mayonnaise, fatty cheeses. Preference should be given to fats of vegetable origin.
Role of vitamins and microelements for losing weight
The presence of these nutrients is also necessary for the diet for weight loss. Vitamins strengthen immunity and help the body resist infections and viruses. They take part in the exchange processes. Microelements are needed to burn fat, provide the right level of insulin, normalize blood pressure and heart rate.
You should eat a variety of food to fulfill your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals, you should include Kelp, Persimmon, Meat, Nuts, Pumpkin seeds, Lentils, Celery, Dried Apricots, Prunes and various other food in your diet.
Water accelerates metabolic processes and metabolism. It is needed for burning fat and removing toxins from the body. That is, to reduce the total body weight. During and after training, the body loses a lot of fluid, and you need to replenish it to normalize the water-salt balance.
Drink a day at least 2 liters of clean water.
At home, it is not difficult. Water should be unsweetened and still. Evenly distribute this amount for the whole day. You can drink water with the emergence of hunger attacks and after training.
products to prefer for losing weight
Dieticians often offer a list of products that help at home to get rid of excess weight and maintain optimal weight. What to give preference in making up a menu for losing weight:
- Pasta and bread (mostly from wholemeal flour): These foods contain a large amount of fiber and vitamins.
- Foods rich in vitamin C: These are citrus fruits (especially oranges and grapefruit), red pepper, broccoli, tomatoes. These products can be eaten even after exercise.
- Low-fat boiled meat: It contains a large number of proteins, but does not contribute to weight gain.
- Beef liver: This product contains many vitamins and trace elements. Useful substances in the beef liver transform sugar into energy and prevent the formation of excess fatty deposits.
- Olive oil is the best replacement for creamy: It can be used for both salads and hot dishes.
- Cinnamon: It helps the absorption of sugar and reduces its level in the blood.
- Omega-3:Products with a high content of Omega-3, contributing to the reduction of adrenaline. It’s seafood and nuts.
- Dairy products: Milk, kefir, cottage cheese, yogurt. These products contain calcitriol, necessary for burning fat.
- Iodine: Sea kale is a product with a high content of iodine. A sufficient amount of iodine provides normal functioning of the thyroid gland. But the correct work of the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system is a guarantee of normal body weight.
Preparing a full menu for losing weight at home is quite simple. After all, all these products are affordable and not a deficit.
Things to remember for losing weight
When considering your menu, it is important not only the availability of useful products. Of great importance is the method of preparation. At home, it is easier to monitor compliance with the main rules:
- Of all the cooking methods, quenching is preferable. After such treatment, the food remains the maximum amount of nutrients and a minimum of fat.
- Roasting can be replaced by baking in the oven or on the grill.
- To prepare cereals, it is better not to take milk, but water. Try to do without sugar. Instead, you can use natural sweets honey or sweet fruit.
- To prepare soups and stews, give up fatty broths and various fries.
- Forget about the use of ready-made sauces. Even light, low-calorie mayonnaise is a very dubious component in the diet for weight loss.
- Beware of overeating, try to reduce the total amount of food you eat.
With such a rich set of information and recommendations, the process of losing weight at home will become simple and even enjoyable for you. Attach a little effort and patience, make a list and diet and you will get rid of excess weight without questionable preparations for burning fat.