Find the best way to get rid of flabby arms quickly in a week at home. Learn the exercise and other different methods to tone your flabby hand.
Often in the struggle for a slender figure, girls try a variety of diets, exercise complexes, but cannot cope with the sagging and flabbiness of the skin of the hands.
Particularly noticeable is the sagging of the skin of the hands in the lower arm area with rapid weight loss, when fat burns, and skin volume decreases. What to do?
For the beautiful shape of the hand, you need to have well-toned biceps and triceps. How to tighten sagging skin on your hands? It is necessary to give a load on these muscles, as well as apply other effective methods, described below.
Exercise to get rid of flabby arms quickly
So, the main question that interests us: how to tighten sagging hands? Those who coped with the problem of sagging muscles note that the first step to victory should be a set of special training for the shoulder girdle. In order for the exercises to give the best effect, at the beginning, perform an easy warm-up.
- The arms are shoulder-width apart, the chin is slightly raised, the shoulders are straightened. We raise and lower our hands.
- With effort, we squeeze our arms in the elbows and straining our muscles.
- We raise our hands parallel to the floor and lower them.
You can also do full body warm up.
All movements are done at an arbitrary pace. After doing the warm-up, you are ready for more difficult exercises for your hands.
Cow face pose
This is not a very difficult exercise, and, nevertheless, the first time it may not work out. After a while, you will definitely master it! It promotes a good stretching of the shoulder muscles and a tightening of the problem area. Also, when performing this movement, fingers are strengthened.
- We stand straight, raise one hand and put both hands behind our backs.
- We take the fingers of the other with the fingers of the other.
- We connect fingers in the lock.
Cow face pose is recommended to do 5-6 times a day.
In this exercise, the biceps work, a beautiful line of hands is formed, the inner part of the limbs is pulled up.
- We take in each hand a dumbbell weighing, start with less.
- The legs, bent at the knees, stand on the width of the shoulders.
- The blades are folded, the arms are slowly raised and lowered with the help of the elbow joint.
Do hammer lifting 3 sets of 15 reps.
Two arm overhead extension
A useful exercise for hands with a dumbbell. We perform in the sitting position. This load helps to pump up hands, gives them beauty and elasticity.
- We take the dumbbell with both hands.
- We raise hands above the head.
- Slowly bend and unbend his hands with a dumbbell behind his head.
We execute 3 approaches 10 reps.
Push-ups can be performed on the floor, and if the hands are weak, then from the table or chair. Good movement without dumbbells and other weightings. Nevertheless, it well pumps all the muscles of the hands, strengthens the chest and helps to get rid of fatty deposits.
- We lay down on the floor, arms slightly wider than shoulders.
- The body is parallel to the floor, the loin is even, the stomach is tense.
- On exhalation we lower the body due to bending at the elbow joint.
- On inhalation we return to the starting position.
The number of approaches and accomplishments for this exercise is strictly individual. It is recommended to start with a minimum (1-5 repetitions), and experienced people finish 3 sets of 15 reps.
Rotation with arms outstretched
This kind of load will help relax the joints, make the muscles more stretchable and elastic. Helps to fight fat in the armpit.
- We stand straight, watch the posture.
- Raise hand not above the shoulder, keep them parallel to the floor.
- We make circular motions with a small amplitude.
We perform 3 sets of 10 rotations.
Physical activity is a very important part if you are struggling with sagging and flabby hand skin. For example, people who were injured and forced to stay in the cast saw that the non-working muscle began to weaken and sag after a while. But when the plaster was removed and the muscle began to work actively, its volume returned.
General recommendations for doing exercises
- Performing any exercise with exhaling on load, and inhalation relaxation.
- Set a goal for yourself, the presence of motivation will help to achieve the planned results more quickly.
- Try not to miss training! Exercise not only strengthens muscles but also has a beneficial effect on mood and stress resistance.
- Each exercise is done smoothly, at a pleasant pace.
- Start with the load gradually and slowly.
- If you are the new to physical exercises, do not chase after the number of approaches. Experienced trainers advise starting three exercises for three or four approaches. Otherwise, the next day you will not be able to work with your hands.
- When the body is already adapted to the load, the number of approaches can be increased. It is better to get advice from the instructor, they will help correctly and efficiently calculate the load individually for each.
- The room in which you conduct classes should be warm, exercises are easier to perform when the capillaries and vessels expand, and the muscles are warmed up.
- After class, you should feel pleasant fatigue, and not fall off your legs from overexertion.
- The total training time can vary from half an hour to one hour. These indicators are individual for each, depending on the age and state of health.
- Training is conducted regularly. On average, three or four times a week, and not from time to time.
Massage and wrapping
If you are concerned about the flabby skin on your hands, you can perform a simple massage. This method is especially suitable for women after 50 years. It’s very simple to do it at home. You need to take a drop of oil, which you love and massage the problem zone from the bottom up with circular motions. This massage is an ideal remedy for the flabby skin.
Wrapping is not difficult and pleasant. To strengthen the effect of the procedure, you can first use a peeling or scrub. Next, rip out the product bought in the pharmacy, apply them to the problem areas of the forearm for half an hour, on top wrap the cellophane film and wrap it in a blanket.
Then wash off the mask and spread hands with a nutritious cream. Instead of algae, from time to time, apply on your hands any masks that you use for your face.
After two months of regular complex treatment, you can see the first results, the skin will become tauter, the relief of muscles will appear. But in order to achieve the results to which you aspire, training and care, for the problematic part of the hands, you need to do it all the time.
Note! At the beginning of the complex of procedures, the skin looks parched, with a mesh of small wrinkles and uneven pigmentation. But with each new procedure, you will be happy to notice how the skin condition is changing for the better.
Diets that are used rashly lead to a person feeling weak, fatigued because the body does not get the minerals and vitamins necessary to him with food. Skin becomes pale, pigmented and dry. In addition, because of the rapid combustion of fatty deposits, the skin begins to sag.
To prevent this from happening, weight loss should occur gradually, while in your menu must be present all the necessary substances for the body, which are the building material for the body.
Nutritionists advise to abandon the rigid diets, but simply to limit the high-calorie foods flour and confectionery, fatty meat, animal fats.
Preference should be given to low-fat chicken, salads from fresh vegetables, sour-milk products. Pamper yourself with your favorite cakes and pancakes can only be on time during the holidays.
For the skin that has suffered as a result of diets, you need to take good care, as it is covered with wrinkles and sags.
It is necessary to remember some recommendations for the prevention of flabby arms:
- Do not use mindless diets for weight loss, they harm the body, the frightened body begins to store calories after such diet plan, as the metabolism is disturbed.
- Want to lose those extra pounds, restrict calories in your diet, give up fatty foods, move more, do gymnastics.
- Regularly apply masks for the problem zone of the hands, which include vegetable oils, sour-milk products, honey. Their use increases the elasticity and rejuvenates the skin.
- Once a week, peel the entire body. Well suited for this is a large salt mixed with cream.
Take care of yourself, treat your body with love and be healthy!