Find the fastest way to burn fat at home naturally for men and women. Learn about diet plan and exercise that helps you reduce belly fats within few weeks.
We repeatedly wrote that if you want to lose weight and achieve a relief abdomen, then crunches and other exercises that develop the abdominal muscles, will practically not help because at first, you will have to get rid of the fat layer that hides these very muscles.
We examined in detail several strategies of losing weight – both for those who have a serious overweight (known in everyday life as a “belly”) and for those who are struggling to enhance the terrain. In this material, we will focus on the fastest way to burn fat with the diet plan as well as with workout, which will help you burn fat on your body and stomach faster.
How does fat burn
From the physiological point of view, the fat burning cycle consists of three stages:
- First mobilizing free fatty acids (FFA) from fatty tissue.
- Transporting FFA with blood flow to the site of combustion.
- Burning itself (in fact, oxidation), carried out in muscles , liver or heart.
In this case, the mobilization of fat is highly dependent on the current level of hormones in the body. Even with an average level of insulin, the yield of SFA from cells is significantly limited – especially in the case of fat on the stomach. In turn, the hormone insulin rises from a diet containing carbohydrates.
Why is it difficult to lose belly fat
Transportation of free fatty acids largely depends on the blood flow, because in this way the fat is carried to the place of burning. It is here that lies the difference between losing weight – in the “problem” areas (the lower abdomen and thigh), the blood flow is usually worse than in the fat surrounding the internal organs.
Often, cardio is generally ineffective for burning fat on the stomach. Under the influence of hormones produced, the blood flow in problem areas decreases (that is why the stomach becomes cold during cardio), reducing the potential for the release of FFA and their subsequent burning.
Diet for burning fat
Usually, only calorie restriction is sufficient to burn fat. However, in the case of problem fat, this strategy does not always work. A hard diet and lack of calories can increase the level of the hormone cortisol, thus provoking the accumulation of fats on the stomach.
To achieve a relief press, you will have to completely revise your diet, rather than hoping that you will lose weight by “shock cardio” or a sharp reduction in calories of your diet. The role is played by the fact that the less fat remains in the body, the more actively it begins to “protect” this fat.
Carbohydrates and fat on the stomach
Even if you carefully observe the daily rate of calories, but prefer to receive these calories mainly from simple carbohydrates(sweets and pastries, white rice, fruits, juices and other sweet drinks) – then against a fairly thin body you will start depositing fat on your stomach.
In this case, even food fats are not able to affect the figure so badly. If you observe a daily calorie intake, you will not get fat, eating cheese, butter and fatty meat. It is on this principle that a carbohydrate diet is built, which is fairly simple in everyday life, but at the same time is effective.
Interval fasting is a diet, consisting in a regular refusal to eat for 16 hours without reducing the total caloric intake. In fact, food is consumed exclusively in the 8-hour period – beginning with a dense dinner at noon, ending with an early dinner. Breakfast is canceled.
By optimizing the secretion of insulin, intermittent fasting reduces sensitivity to carbohydrates and causes the body to get rid of fat stores. Especially effective in this case, it burns the subcutaneous fat on the abdomen – but only with cardio on an empty stomach.
Cardio on an empty stomach
Since it is necessary to have a minimum level of insulin in the blood to fight problem fat (and especially with fat on the abdomen and on the hips), moderate cardio on an empty stomach (or early in the morning) will force the body to literally spend the last reserves.
At the same time, it is enough even for an ordinary walk to take a quick step – it is not at all necessary to exhaust yourself with interval cardio or circular training. It is only necessary to ensure that the pulse rate is only slightly higher than normal and is approximately 130-150 beats per minute.
The strategy of burning problem fat on the abdomen and on the thighs is to limit the fastest carbohydrates in the diet as well as to conduct regular cardio on an empty stomach, which will help not only get rid of fat, but also normalize the body’s response to insulin.
Food for weight loss and fat burning
Successful weight loss is the gradual transformation of the daily diet into a diet for burning fat. Starting to count calories and nutrients from the first day, by the second week you will get confused and just quit this difficult task. In the first month, it is important to learn to hear the signals of your body about the saturation with food.
- Breakfast and lunch are the main meals : The main reason for gaining excess weight and fat on the abdomen is the habit of not having breakfast at first, then settling down for lunch, and at the end of the day having a supper before bedtime. Teach yourself to wake up early and have a full breakfast, no matter how difficult it seemed in the first days.
- Limit carbs for dinner : If your dinner consists of fried potatoes, bread and sweet tea with biscuits – it’s these calories that most harm your flat stomach. The correct dinner for natural weight loss will be a portion of fish or low-fat meat with a side dish of salad or green vegetables dressed with olive oil.
- Give up the sweet: It is sugar and sweet pastries that are the main causes that break the right metabolism and cause the body to constantly feel hungry and ask for calories. The good news is that it is much easier for men than women to completely abandon the sweet in their diet.
- Learn to feel satiation: The Swedish table and the all-inclusive meal principle are the first enemy of a tightened belly and a prominent male figure. Get used to the standard size of portions, do not ask for supplements and leave the table with a slight sense of hunger – satiety with food comes only after 20 minutes.
- Do hard workouts: To lose weight and burn fat on your stomach is very simple. However, it is difficult to put the body in order and return the muscles lost due to the sedentary lifestyle. Want to feel like in 25 years. Strength training can not only pump up muscles but also dramatically increase the level of male hormones.
Exercises for fast weight loss
Starting to run two hours a day, you really will lose weight – but because you will have less time to eat. In reality, cardio and other exercises spend no more than 500-800 calories per hour. However, in order to burn calories of one pack of chips, you will have to run almost 11 km.
Diet – this is what really needs to lose weight. And under the diet, it is important to understand not just the rejection of your favorite sausage with mayonnaise and the transition to skim cottage cheese for 14 days, and a review of eating habits for life. Otherwise, the discarded fat will return back to the soft stomach.
Any fitness diet for a set of muscles is not a restriction in nutrition, but an excessive intake of calories from the proper food. Including not so much “female” dietary bread with an incomprehensible taste, how many meat and dairy products – that is, the food of real men.
If you can afford it, hire a good personal trainer for at least the first month of training in the gym. He will not only make an individual program for fat burning and muscle return but also help with the menu and nutrition plan. The result you definitely like.
Men’s diet for weight loss and fat burning on the stomach is, first of all, the ability to limit oneself in food and not overeat. It is important to be able to identify foods that contain only empty calories and lead to weight gain, and also avoid fast carbohydrates as much as possible.